NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational provider of information technology (IT) services and products, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. It provides IT and network solutions to business enterprises, communications services providers and to government agencies. The company was known as the Nippon Electric Company, Limited, before rebranding in 1983 as NEC.
NEC Unified Communications
To assist in maintaining a positive customer experience and a high level of service, businesses today need to have workforces that are available and ‘on-demand’ from any location. A great customer experience usually generates repeat business
VALUE MONEY – Powerful communications with a small business price tag that allows you to pay only for what you need. Completely scalable as your business grows
EASY TO USE – Intuitive applications and features your whole team can easily use to empower them to be more productive.
KEEP CONNECTED – Single number reach, mobile smart phone apps, built-in web based conferencing and unified messaging keeps colleagues and customers up-to-date and connected.
SAFETY FIRST – Built-in apps like InGuard can be configured to help protect your business from melicious toll fraud attacks.
The SV9100 platform is a new system, with new handsets and new applications to empower your workforce. Built on the back of the award winning SV8100 technology, the SV9100 provides double the system capacity, yet cost effective from 10 to over 800 users.
MAKE SMART INVESTMENT – The SV9100 comes with an unprecedented warranty and future-proof technology that meets the demands of your multi-generational employees. Recognized as having the highest level of customer satisfaction among Unified Communications vendors, NEC also brings you an incredibly smart investment. Our Unified Communications platforms have been recognized by industry experts as having one of the lowest total costs of ownership on the market.
WORK WITH SMART IT – Interruption of communications services means downtime for your business, customers and loss of revenue. That’s why NEC’s SV9100 platform is one of the easiest to configure Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market. The SV9100 easily integrates with existing IT technology as a fully interoperable IP or digital system. The user-friendly management interface streamlines system administration, giving IT Voice, Unified Communications and Voicemail from one central location.
- Simple configuration and low maintenance
- Works as a IP system, digital system or a combination of the two
- SIP technology provides disaster recovery
- Easy integration with email apps inc. Microsoft® Outlook & CRM integration e.g. Salesforce
NEC Unified Software Application
NEC CONTACT CENTER SOLUTION
Advanced solutions for demanding customers
The SV9000 Contact Centre solutions provide you with all the tools necessary to make each interaction between your customers and your business quick and easy. Between improved response times, reduced abandon rates, lower operating costs, and increased revenues, you will see a rapid return on your investment.
- Improve your customer service – Skills-based routing means callers experience quicker, more efficient service
- Measure and manage your team – Improve their performance on a daily basis through call activity tracking and reports
- Keep your customers satisfied – The Callback feature means customers who are unable to hold can leave a message and receive an automated call back – when it’s convenient for them
- Offer customers a variety of media types – Multimedia Queuing delivers all your communications to your agents in the familiar way calls are delivered and prioritised
- Motivate your team – Dynamic wallboards encourage healthy competition between agents with performance levels displayed in real-time
NEC UNIFIED COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
Make Collaborating easier with UC
NEC’s UC applications deliver on the promise of unifying your business’s communications by integrating seamlessly with Microsoft® Outlook® and other CRM applications. These innovative applications increase efficiency and productivity from day one.
Unified Communications (UC)
NEC’s UC solutions deliver the tools that increase performance throughout your organization. It gives you and your employees access to the latest productivity enhancing communications applications, such as user presence, instant messaging (IM), whiteboarding, application sharing, a multimedia softphone, and your UC client.